The 5th ASIA Congress (Virtual) is open for registration
(The below information is provided by Sports Information & External Affairs Centre, Hong Kong Sports Institute)
The 5th Congress of the Association of Sports Institutes in Asia (ASIA) will be held virtually from 22nd – 26th February 2021 for the first time in its history due to COVID-19 situation. The 5th ASIA Congress is organized by the Japan Sport Council (JSC), the theme is New-norm in High-Performance Sport with COVID-19 and the Future of Sport in Asia.
The Congress will highlight the new-norm in high-performance sports and the role of high-performance sports for the society in the post corona world. And at each session, speakers will provide insights from their experiences and the best practices in Asia to overcome challenges that Asian countries are facing to develop sports.
The Congress will cover below themes:
- 22 February, 2021: Athlete Pathway ~Achievement and Challenge in Asia~
- 23 February, 2021: Development of the high performance sports environment
- 24 February, 2021: Development of the ASIA Network *For ASIA members only
- 25-26 February, 2021: New normal in high performance sports with COVID-19
Below is an outline of the programme:
- Dates: 22nd – 26th February 2021
- Venue: Zoom
- Registration is free of charge
- Registration is opened to all sport administrators, practitioners, educators, coaches and students from ASIA member organisations, as well as from non-ASIA member organisations.
- Please complete Online Registration Form and receive an e-mail from the Congress Host which contain the login details to access the Congress.
For further details about the Congress, please visit: https://www.the5thasiacongressjpnmarket.jpnsport.go.jp/
The 5th ASIA Congress is a recognized Continuing Coach Education Activity of the Hong Kong Coaching Committee (HKCC). Please keep the aforementioned e-mail from the Congress Host for Accredited Coach Renewal purpose. Accredited coaches may apply for recognized Continuing Coach Education Hours according to the policies and procedures of HKCC.
For enquiries, please contact Ms Ada Cheng, Sports Information & External Affairs Centre, Hong Kong Sports Institute (Tel: 2681 6563, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org )
We look forward to your active participation!